Hubken Company Limitedis committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information we receive from users of the Site. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
This policy may be revised from time to time by updating this page. You are therefore advised to check this page from time to time to ensure that you are satisfied with any changes. This policy is effective from 12th October, 2020.
While using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name, email address, phone number, age, nature of work, and other information relevant to customer surveys.
What we do with the collection we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following purposes:
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- Internal record keeping
- We use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
- We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfil your request.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We use your personal information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Like many Site Operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit www.hubken.co.ke. This log Data may include information such as your computer’s internet protocol (‘IP’) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We take precautions to protect your information, prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, safeguard and secure the information we collect online. When you submit sensitive information via the www.hubken.co.ke, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can request details of personal information which we hold about you at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website.